Plot twist – my lovely little apartment that Lover and I have made a home with our children has been found covered in mold and we have to move out.
So that’s exciting.
We have just a couple weeks to find a new place and move all the stuff out. Which stressed me out to incredible levels, until Lover suggested moving to a desirable part of town. Instantly, my attitude changed. Suddenly, instead of this huge wide open scary thing, there was a mission, a goal that wasnt just necessary but also exciting.
Incidentally, this is also the area I grew up in. (They say you cant go home, but, here we go!)
So I’m going to go look at 3 apartments tonight after work. I feel good about this. These were the first 3 I called, and the only 3 that answered the phone/had availability/ weren’t senior living/had openings on the dates needed.
I’m hoping for the best, that one of these spots is the right one. I feel confident after praying that God will show us the way, and Lover and I will have the best possible place to live.
I’ll keep you posted!
- The trees are changing color…its beautiful
- Lover made me the best coffee ever this morning. Thank you!!
- Delicious leftover meatloaf for lunch…I was naughty and drank a coke with it. So good though!
- I’ve been really productive at work today, figuring things out and getting it done!
- It’s so nice out…I’m sitting outside on my break and its warm and perfect out.