Today has been a lovely day, the first thanksgiving with Lover as a married couple. Just us two, and so much to be thankful for.
- Food and shelter. I am so thankful for a warm house, clean clothes and food to eat.
- My children, they are the apple of my eye and my life is so full and joyous with them.
- My friends! Over the last 5 years I have made some amazing friendships, as well as deepened my appreciation for healthy female friendships.
- The program of AA, ACA and therapy. My life has gotten so much better by leaps and bounds, with the tools and help from these I am able to live happy, joyous and free.
- Last but never least, my Lover, my husband, and the love of my life all rolled into the most amazing person. I am so thankful for you, my love. I am so happy to be on this journey with you.