Nobody puts J in a corner, except, you know…J.
We had a ton of fun though. The girls were great, really well behaved and we stayed busy the whole time. Even relaxing seemed like we did alot, coloring and fires and marshmallows. I gained 4 pounds. And that’s with constant activity.
Let’s get some positivity going!
- Beautiful camping weather
- Kilauea has downgraded aviation warning to Orange…meaning explosive events at the summit aren’t enough where a major explosive event is expected at this point. So yay for that!
- MN weather has been wonderful, highs in the low eighties. Today was pretty cool, high of 71 but will be nice and hot all week!
- A and G have their first soccer games tonight! Go kids go!
- Being home after being away. I appreciate a soft bed and creature comforts in a new way each time I come home. And I’m looking forward to the next trip with Lover and G, hopefully soon!