Tonight, my cat jumped to bat the chain for the door lock (5 feet high!) And while doing so, flipped the light switch off.
This might be the most interesting thing that’s happened all day.
Upon my return to normal life after the vacation 5 weeks ago, Lover and I both got sick with some awful cold virus that we still can’t seem to kick. Did all the things. Tinctures. Dayquil and Nyquil. Afrin Nasal spray. Steam out the apartment. Advil cold and sinus. Sudafed. After a couple weeks of this, mine turned into a double sinus infection with bronchitis and Lover had a sinus infection with a wicked cough.
Life is hard when you’re sick. Not sick enough to not work (or in my case out of sick time at the job so therefore must work unless dead) but sick enough for no energy and daily life is a struggle. I feel very fortunate that Lover and I have been able to depend on each other to take care of each other through this. Truly, it’s not as awful being sick when you’re sick together and taking turns taking care of each other.
- Discovered Rick and Morty. Yessssss
- Lover makes delicious ramen and peppermint tea and stewed apples
- I make crazy delicious chicken soup
- All the children survived sick parents and somehow managed to not get sick themselves
- After 5 weeks of being sick I finally have energy back.
- It’s nearly spring! In less than 1.5 hours it will be the spring equinox. It’s about time. I’m so fed up with cold and electric bills and not having the windows open.