Today wasn’t great.
Actually, that’s an understatement.
I don’t want to sit in misery, so here comes some positivity at ya!
1. I was (slightly) early to work today
2. I was provided a lovely breakfast by Lover, scrambled eggs with spinach, green peppers, mushrooms and toast. I wasn’t able to finish it, but it was delicious.
3. I got my lunchtime errands run, through a blizzard, and wasn’t late back. Freaking impressive!
4. Celebrated J’s 2nd birthday…she scarfed down pizza, ate cake and ice cream and loves her new toy. I just want to cry….she’s so big. I’m amazed and delighted with both my kids, they’re turning into people and I love it. Miss the baby part, but love my little people.
5. Managed 1.5 hours of homework. I still need to check it. I think I’m behind but I’m being thorough so that’s good, right?
And now…bed. Another positive.