Woke up early today, and there was a beautiful sunrise. I love starting the day that way.
It’s the last day of September, and fall in Minnesota is gorgeous. I guess the leaves arent as brilliant as they normally are, due to draught conditions but brilliant nonetheless.
Life feels good today. The day is a blank canvas, full of possibilities. Fresh, crisp, unlived. Feeling so grateful and enthralled by that this morning. Yes, the day will probably be lived similarly to other Thursdays.
But- it might not be!
- Morning yoga. Did Yoga with Olga on youtube this morning, and it feels so refreshing. Her sequences are so nice.
- Meditation with Lover. I am so grateful I get to wake up with him and start the day with self care every day.
- Coffee, oh I cant forget coffee. Delicious, fresh ground coffee, I love you so much.
- Painting. Its becoming a more important part of my life, and I love having the opportunity to create. Most of the painting I’m doing is watercolor but this was really fun to do.
- My best friend, H. She is such an amazing person.
Enjoy your day, I raise my mug to you, and hope your day is full of mystery and joy.