So many things.
Today has been productive. My poor kitty can’t seem to get rid of his fleas so we got the vet treatment this morning, as well as forking it over for pest control. I’m done. DONE with fleas. So, after dropping my kids off, I spent the whole morning getting everything off the floors, vacuumed until the vacuum broke (insert poop emoji) swept, mopped, and gathered all bedding and clothes into the car. Kitty and I go off to the laundromat.
30 dollars and 6 loads of laundry later, now we are parked in front of the building, waiting another 30 minutes before we are allowed back in. Kitty is very unhappy, and it’s fucking cold so we are stuck in the car. But! I have all sorts of clean laundry.
1. My lover is bringing a vacuum over later so I can finish the vacuuming. Then, grilled food and Stranger Things 2. Oh God I can’t wait.
2. I finally got curtains. This is very overdue, I’m pretty excited about putting them up. They’re supposed to be coral in color, and I’m hoping they won’t look excessively pink.
3. Getting 6 loads of laundry done in 2 hours. I’m impressed. Not impressed by the cost, but happy with the time savings.
4. A flea free apartment. I can’t emphasize this enough.
5. Not having to go anywhere after I get back in to the nice warm apartment. This is a huge plus, with it being 30 degrees and windy, cloudy, and fuck Minnesota weather.
In spite of being very cold, kind of rainy, snowing here and there kind of day, I’m content with how it’s turned out so far.
Here is a random picture of me with my new chicken, Dinner. She should lay me lots of eggs before fulfilling her name.