1. A peaceful parenting day. Sure, I caved a bunch, but there was very little fighting. It was nice.
2. A helped me clean, make dinner and bake muffins. Awesome mother daughter time.
3. Rented Rock Dog. I’m a sucker for music and kids movies and this one is pretty awesome.
4. Walked around downtown St. Paul exploring. Discovered a garden at the hospital and a church I’d like to see the inside of sometime.
5. Went to an awesome concert with a person who is becoming an integral part of my life. The music was amazing and I completely lost myself in it and my companion. Just when I think something can’t be topped, it gets topped.