I’m exhausted. It’s been a very long day.
1. It was finally nice outside. It’s been rainy for a long time it seems, so a sunny warm day was just what the doctor ordered.
2. A friend called me today when she couldn’t reach her sponsor to ask my advice. It warmed the cockles of my heart to think I am considered a good source of advice. I feel like I don’t know Jack shit most of the time but if I can help someone, then hey. I’m all about it.
3. Took the kids to a nature festival. It ended in disaster, but it was pretty awesome before it went to pieces.
4. Made stuffed peppers for dinner. I freaking love them. Comfort food.
5. Hula hooping to Sunglasses At sight by Corey Hart. It feels good to do something while the kids play outside, and the song is really fun to move to.
Now it’s Tinkerbell movie time. Time to forget all the troubles and cuddle with A.